Understanding international differences in leverage trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Monograph with number 1990uidil and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrikse, George W. J. & Veerman, Cees P., 2001. "Marketing cooperatives and financial structure: a transaction costs economics analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 205-216, December.
- Prywes, Menahem, 1990. "Risk facing U.S. commercial banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 534, The World Bank.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004.
"Firms' Dynamic Adjustment to Target Capital Structures in Transition Economies,"
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' dynamic adjustment to target capital structures in transition economies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 761, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ralph de Haas & Marga Peeters, 2004. "The Dynamic Adjustment towards Target capital Structures of Firms in," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 123, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Carpentier, Cécile, 2000. "Choix de financement et ratio cible : Le cas français," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(3), pages 365-392, septembre.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing Cooperatives and Financial Structure," Research Paper ERS-2000-09-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.