The determinants of private saving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Monograph with number 1981tdop and published in 1981.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1999.
"How important is the stock market effect on consumption?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 29-51.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1998. "How important is the stock market effect on consumption?," Research Paper 9821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1991. "Fiscal policy in the Reagan years: a burden on future generations?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 3-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.