Budget Perspectives 2011
AbstractContents Foreword - Frances Ruane Chapter 1: Monetary Policy and Financial Stability, David Miles Chapter 2: The Stability and Growth Pact: A Fiscal Framework Whose Time Has Come?, Jim O'Leary Chapter 3: Fiscal Policy: Some Lessons from Crises of the Past, Joe Durkan Chapter 4: Restructuring Taxes, Levies and Social Insurance: What Role for Universal Social Charge?, Tim Callan, Brian Nolan, Claire Keane, John R. Walsh and Marguerita Lane Chapter 5: The Sustainability of Irish Health Expenditure, Aoife Brick and Anne Nolan
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS18 and published in 2010.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callan, Tim, 2012. "Budget Perspectives 2013," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS28.
- Madden, David, 2003.
"Tobacco Taxes and Starting and Quitting Smoking: Does the Effect Differ by Education?,"
HRBWP03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Madden, 2007. "Tobacco taxes and starting and quitting smoking: does the effect differ by education?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 613-627.
- Niamh Hardiman & Sebastian Dellepiane, 2010. "European Economic Crisis: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 201046, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2011. "Governing the Irish Economy: A Triple Crisis," Working Papers 201103, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Duffy, David & Timoney, Kevin & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "Medium-Term Review: 2013-2020, No. 12," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR12, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.