Budget Perspectives 2010
AbstractContents Introduction Frances Ruane Chapter 1. Tax Reform: Selected Issues Tim Callan, Claire Keane, John R. Walsh 2. The Recession, Budgets, Competition, and Regulation: Should the State Supply Bespoke Protection? Paul K. Gorecki 3. The Future of the EU Budget: Irish Perspectives Alan Matthews
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS12 and published in 2009.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Public Money for Public Goods: Winners and Losers from CAP Reform," ECIPE Working Papers 51300, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008.
"Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
738.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2010. "Addressing the Net Balances Problem as a Prerequisite for EU Budget Reform: A Proposal," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(2), pages 221-250, June.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," Working Papers 343, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kucera, David & Roncolato, Leanne & von Uexkull, Erik, 2010. "Trade contraction in the global crisis : employment and inequality effects in India and South Africa," ILO Working Papers 459401, International Labour Organization.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2009.
"A Code of Practice for Grocery Goods Undertakings and an Ombudsman: How to Do a Lot of Harm by Trying to Do a Little Good,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 461-488.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2009. "A Code of Practice for Grocery Goods Undertakings and An Ombudsman: How to Do a Lot of Harm by Trying to Do a Little Good," Papers WP320, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Niamh Hardiman & Sebastian Dellepiane, 2010. "European Economic Crisis: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 201046, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2007.
"Tobacco taxes and starting and quitting smoking: does the effect differ by education?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 613-627.
- Madden, David, 2003. "Tobacco Taxes and Starting and Quitting Smoking: Does the Effect Differ by Education?," Papers HRBWP03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rico Buchholz & Harald Engel & Eileen Kammann & Fredi Tröltzsch, 2013. "On the optimal control of the Schlögl-model," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 153-185, September.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011.
"Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience," Papers WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John, 2012. "Fiscal Policy for 2013 and Beyond," Papers BP2013/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R. & Timoney, Kevin, 2012. "Work Incentives: New Evidence for Ireland," Papers BP2013/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Competition Policy in Ireland: A Good Recession?," Papers WP427, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.