Supplementing Family Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number PRS23 and published in 1995.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Dorsett & Christopher Heady, 1991. "The take-up of means-tested benefits by working families with children," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 22-32, November.
- Jonathan Boston, 1993. "Reshaping social policy in New Zealand," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 64-85, August.
- O'donoghue C, 1998. "Simulating the Irish Tax-Transfer System in Eur6," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/26, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2009.
"In-work Transfers in Good Times and Bad - Simulations for Ireland,"
200930, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2009. "In-Work Transfers in Good Times and Bad: Simulations for Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2001. "Financial Incentives to Work - Conceptions and Results in Great Britain, Ireland and Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2000. "Employment-conditional tax credit and benefit systems," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 35-41, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.