An Analysis of Cross-Border Shopping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number GRS137 and published in 1988.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Lammers, Konrad, 1994. "Cross-border activities, taxation and the European single market," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 799, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and factor income taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1849, The World Bank.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Claire Lefebvre, 1997. "Pour ou contre le système commun de TVA ?," Working Papers 1997-13, CEPII research center.
- Honohan, Patrick & Walsh, Brendan M., 2002.
"Catching up with the leaders : the Irish hare,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/1596, University College Dublin.
- John FitzGerald & Justin Johnston & James Williams, 1995. "Indirect Tax Distortions in a Europe of Shopkeepers," Papers WP056, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
- Michael Keen, 2002. "Some International Issues in Commodity Taxation," IMF Working Papers 02/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy Bahl & Mary Beth Walker, 1998. "Discriminatory Taxation of Carbonated Beverages: The Case of Ireland," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9801, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and commodity tax harmonization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1848, The World Bank.
- Ian Crawford & Sarah Tanner, 1995. "Bringing it all back home: alcohol taxation and cross-border shopping," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 94-114, May.
- Rizzo, Leonzio, 2000. "Equalisation and Fiscal Competition," MPRA Paper 5335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Madden, 2002. "Setting the Appropriate Tax on Cigarettes in Ireland," Working Papers 200225, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.