The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number GL12 and published in 1979.
Other versions of this item:
- Kornai, Janos, 1980. "The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 147-57, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi Sarathy & Elitsa R. Banalieva, 2014. "Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.