Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2008
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20083 and published in 2008.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Meader, 2007. "Revisions to quarterly GDP growth and its components," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 1(11), pages 28-35, November.
- McCarthy, Colm, 2004. "Volatility in Irish Quarterly Macroeconomic Data," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(1-Spring), pages 1-9.
- Layte, Richard & Morgenroth, Edgar & Normand, Charles, 2009. "The Complex Task of Projecting the Demand for and Delivery of Health Care," Book Chapters, in: Layte, Richard (ed.), Projecting the Impact of Demographic Change on the Demand for and Delivery of Healthcare in Ireland Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- GEAMĂNU, Marinela & POPESCU, Barbu Bogdan, 2013. "Analysis Of Romania’S External Debt And The Implications For Foreign Relations During 2000-2013," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 4(3), pages 61-67.
- Reamonn Lyndon & Yvonne McCarthy, 2013.
"What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 117â150.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.