Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2008
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20081 and published in 2008.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Barry & Declan Curran, 2004. "Enlargement and the European Geography of the Information Technology Sector," Working Papers 200405, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2004. "Trade-related Job Loss and Wage Insurance: a Synthetic Review," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 724-748, November.
- Chris van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2004. "The rise and demise of the Irish and Scottish computer hardware industry," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 809-834, September.
- Denny, Kevin & Harmon, Colm & O'Connell, Philip J., 2000. "Investing in People: The Labour Market Impact of Human Resource Interventions Funded under the 1994-1999 Community Support Framework in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS38.
- Frank Barry & Declan Curran, 2004. "Enlargement and the European Geography of the Information Technology Sector," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 901-922, 06.
- Chris Van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2006. "The Geography Of Production Linkages In The Irish And Scottish Microcomputer Industry: The Role Of Information Exchange," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(4), pages 405-417, 09.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2010. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland: An Update," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number jacb201051, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.