Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2006
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20064 and published in 2006.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006.
"Household financial assets in the process of development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3965, The World Bank.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006. "Household Financial Assets in the Process of Development," Working Paper Series RP2006/91, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Beck, T.H.L., 2006.
"Creating an efficient financial system: Challenges in a global economy,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508413, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2006. "Creating an efficient financial system : challenges in a global economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3856, The World Bank.
- Brigit Helms, 2006. "Access for All : Building Inclusive Financial Systems," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6973, January.
- Trevor Fitzpatrick & Kieran Mcquinn, 2007.
"House Prices And Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence For Ireland,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 82-103, 01.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "House Prices and Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1997.
"Microcredit in Pre-Famine Ireland,"
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2005.
"Measuring Bank Profit Efficiency,"
Research Technical Papers
3/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Ireland: Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Eoin O'Malley, 2012. "A Survey of Explanations for the Celtic Tiger Boom," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp417, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.