Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2011/Spring 2012
AbstractQuarterly Economic Commentary Executive Summary Special Article: Distributional Impact of Tax, Welfare and Public Sector, Tim Callan, Claire Keane, Michael Savage and John R. Walsh Research Bulletin 2012/01/01: What Determines the Diffusion of ICT at Firm Level?Stefanie Haller and Iulia Siedschlag Research Bulletin 2012/01/02: A Statistical Analysis of Households and Families in Ireland, Pete Lunn
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20121 and published in 2012.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009.
"Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain,"
WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thomas Conefrey & John Fitz Gerald, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles In Regional Economies Under Emu: Ireland And Spain," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 211(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Morgan Kelly, 2007.
"On the Likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
200701, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007. "On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:211:y:2010:i:1:p:r27-r44 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Duffy, 2007. "The Housing Tenure of Immigrants in Ireland: Some Preliminary Analysis," Papers WP188, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Augustin S. Benetrix and Barry Eichengreen, 2011.
"How Housing Slumps End,"
Economics Series Working Papers
577, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Agustin Benetrix & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011. "How Housing Slumps End," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp384, IIIS.
- Kennedy, Gerard & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Why are Irish house prices still falling?," Economic Letters 05/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- FitzGerald, John & Byrne, David & Znuderl, Nusa, 2011. "The Impact of Changes in Educational Attainment on Life Expectancy in Ireland," Papers WP414, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.