Marco Institucional de la Contabilidad y las Finanzas
AbstractAccounting and Financial methods are useful techniques for business, but their objective study should be inserted in the wider scope of Social Science. Historical issues determine policies and these ones, themselves, configure taxes and other environmental variables. Taxes, interest rates and other factors directly influence business returns, business opportunities an so on. Institutional framework ends to have an effect on accountancy and financial methods and their worthiness and power relationships in business world. These relations have a reciprocal decisive roll on legal norms issuing.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its series Entelequia eBooks with number b009 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Accounting; Corporate Finance; International Finance; law; financial system; power; institutional Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Gómez Sánchez) or (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.