The Road To Bali: ERIA Perspectives on the WTO Ministerial and Asian Integration
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThe World Trade Organization (WTO) will stage its ninth Ministerial Conference (MC9) in Bali, Indonesia, on 3-6 December 2013. The meeting comes at a critical juncture for the multilateral trade body, long mired in the Doha Round stalemate. Beyond offering a critical first test at consensus-building and institutional renewal, the Bali Ministerial affords a unique opportunity to gauge contrasting perceptions across ASEAN and East Asian countries of the continued relevance of the WTO to trade and economic governance within the region and beyond.Resulting from the collaborative efforts of the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), the Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH) and the World Trade Institute (WTI) at the University of Bern, this policy research initiative has sought to encourage comparative scholarship from ERIA’s Regional Institution Network (RIN) members1 on some of the key questions arising from the forthcoming WTO Ministerial gathering
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) in its series Books with number 2012-rpr-31 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The ASEAN Secretariat Mezzanine Floor, 70A Jl.Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110
Web page: http://www.eria.org/
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
- Yose Rizal Damuri, . "East Asian Regionalism and the Multilateral Trading System ERIA," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sandar Oo & Zin Zin Naing, . "Expected Outcomes from the Bali Ministerial Conference: The view from Myanmar," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Biswajit Dhar, . "The Road to 9th WTO Ministerial Coneference: Issues and Challenges," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Zakariah Rashid, . "A Malaysian Perspective on the WTO Ministerial and Asian Integration," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Leeber Leebouapao, . "ERIA Perspectives on the WTO, Ministerial and Asian Integration: Lao PDR's Perspective," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Malcolm Bosworth & Greg Cutbush & Jenny Corbett, . "Can the World Trade organization be Saved? Only if Australia and Other Members Stop Trashing It," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.