Stature, Living Standards, and Economic Development: Essays in Anthropometric History
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Department of Economics, University of Munich in its series Books by John Komlos with number 11 and published in 1994.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004.
"Human Capital, Schooling and Health Returns,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm358, Yale School of Management.
- Thomas Jordan, 2011. "Sons of St. Patrick: Quality of Life and Heights of Young Irish Males at Mid-Nineteenth Century," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 389-408, July.
- Andrew Coleman & Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2005. "Maori economic development - Glimpses from statistical sources," Working Papers 05_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "How to (and How Not to) Analyze Deficient Height Samples," Discussion Papers in Economics 56, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Víctor Hugo de Oliveira Sila & Climent Quintana, 2009. "Infant disease, economic conditions at birth and adult stature in Brazil," Working Papers 2009-33, FEDEA.
- John Komlos, .
"On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier,"
Articles by John Komlos
3, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier," Discussion Papers in Economics 53, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kris Inwood & Les Oxley & Evan Roberts, 2008. "Physical stature and its interpretation in nineteenth century New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 08/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Utku Teksoez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.