The Biological Standard of Living on Three Continents: Further Essays in Anthropometric History
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Department of Economics, University of Munich in its series Books by John Komlos with number 10 and published in 1995.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Meisel & Margarita Vega, 2005.
"The Stature Of The Colombian Elite Before The Onset Of Industrialization, 1870-1919,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003627, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adolfo Meisel & Margarita Vega, . "The Stature of the Colombian Elite Before the Onset of Industrialization, 1870-1919," Borradores de Economia 339, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Komlos, John, 2003.
"On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
53, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Komlos, . "On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier," Articles by John Komlos 3, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Meisel Roca Adolfo & Margarita Vega, 2005. "La estatura de la élite colombiana antes de la industrialización, 1870 -1919," CUADERNOS DE HISTORIA ECONÃMICA Y EMPRESARIAL 002998, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Komlos, John & Baten, Jörg, 2003. "Looking Backward and Looking Forward: Anthropometric Research and the Development of Social Science History," Discussion Papers in Economics 59, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009.
"Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Haines, 1998. "Health, Height, Nutrition, and Mortality: Evidence on the "Antebellum Puzzle" from Union Army Recruits in the Middle of the Nineteenth Century," NBER Historical Working Papers 0107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Utku Teksoez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.