Advances in Economics and Econometrics
AbstractThis is the first of three volumes containing edited versions of papers and a commentary presented at invited symposium sessions of the Ninth World Congress of the Econometric Society, held in London in August 2005. The papers summarise and interpret key developments, and they discuss future directions for a wide variety of topics in economics and econometrics. The papers cover both theory and applications. Written by leading specialists in their fields, these volumes provide a unique survey of progress in the discipline.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521871525 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Merlo & Vincenzo Galasso & Massimiliano Landi & Andrea Mattozzi, 2008.
"The Labor Market of Italian Politicians,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
89, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antonio Merlo & Vincenzo Galasso & Massimiliano Landi & Andrea Mattozzi, 2008. "The Labor Market of Italian Politicians," Working Papers 15-2008, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Massimiliano Landi & Antonio Merlo & Vincenzo Galasso & Andrea Mattozzi, 2008. "The Labor Market of Italian Politicians," Labor Economics Working Papers 22461, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Golosov, Mikhail & Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2011.
"Optimal taxes on fossil fuel in general equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007.
"Can a Representative Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous Agent Economy?,"
Discussion Paper Series
0714, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2009. "Can a Representative-Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 29-54, July.
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Can a Representative-Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy?," RCER Working Papers 542, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Can a Representative-Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy?," Microeconomics Working Papers 22056, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.