Introduction to Bayesian Econometrics
AbstractThis 2008 book introduces the increasingly popular Bayesian approach to statistics to graduates and advanced undergraduates. In contrast to the long-standing frequentist approach to statistics, the Bayesian approach makes explicit use of prior information
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521858717 and published in 2008.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronkainen , Vesa, 2012. "Stochastic modeling of financing longevity risk in pension insurance," Scientific Monographs E:44/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Salimans, Tim, 2012. "Variable selection and functional form uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 267-280.
- Antonio Pesce, 2013. "Is Decoupling in action?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1252, European Regional Science Association.
- Hiroaki Chigira & Tsunemasa Shiba, 2012. "Dirichlet Prior for Estimating Unknown Regression Error Heteroscedasticity," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-248, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rolando Gonzales Martínez & Last: Gonzales Martínez, 2013. "Modeling Hyperinflation Phenomenon: A Bayesian Approach," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n - Research Papers 8, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.