AbstractMatrix Algebra is the first volume of the Econometric Exercises Series. It contains exercises relating to course material in matrix algebra that students are expected to know while enrolled in an (advanced) undergraduate or a postgraduate course in econometrics or statistics. The book contains a comprehensive collection of exercises, all with full answers. But the book is not just a collection of exercises; in fact, it is a textbook, though one that is organized in a completely different manner than the usual textbook. The volume can be used either as a self-contained course in matrix algebra or as a supplementary text.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521822893 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012.
"A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 650-685, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfafermayr, 2009. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 113, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008.
"A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production,"
556, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011. "A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Kociecki, Andrzej, 2013. "Further Results on Identification of Structural VAR Models," MPRA Paper 46536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Quadratic Covariation with Non-Synchronous and Noisy Asset Prices," CREATES Research Papers 2011-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Stephen Pollock, 2011. "On Kronecker Products, Tensor Products And Matrix Differential Calculus," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/34, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2011.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avarucci, Marco & Beutner, Eric & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2013.
"On Moment Conditions For Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of Multivariate Arch Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 545-566, June.
- Marco Avarucci & Eric Beutner & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2012. "On moment conditions for quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate ARCH models," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2012/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Karim Abadir & Giovanni Caggiano & Gabriel Talmain, 2005.
"Nelson-Plosser Revisited: the ACF Approach,"
2005_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Abadir Karim M., 2012.
"The Square Root of a Matrix,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-7, November.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Estimation of a system of national accounts: implementation with mathematica," MPRA Paper 35446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abadir Karim M. & Larsson Rolf, 2012.
"Biases of Correlograms and of AR Representations of Stationary Series,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, May.
- K Abadir & R Larsson, . "Biases of correlograms and of AR representations of stationary series," Discussion Papers 05/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim M. Abadir & Rolf Larsson, 2012. "Biases of Correlograms and of AR Representations of Stationary Series," Working Paper Series 24_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Peter C.B.Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2009. "Econometric Inference in the Vicinity of Unity," Working Papers CoFie-06-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Wei Wang & Christine Amsler & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 95-118, April.
- Caner, Mehmet & Yıldız, Neşe, 2012. "CUE with many weak instruments and nearly singular design," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 422-441.
- Alyson A. van Raalte & Hal Caswell, 2012. "Perturbation analysis of indices of lifespan variability," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2009. "Testing for a Unit Root in a Random Coefficient Panel Data Model," Working Papers in Economics 383, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.