AbstractThis 2009 edition of Ronald Miller and Peter Blair's classic textbook is an essential reference for students and scholars in the input-output research and applications community. The book has been fully revised and updated to reflect important developments in the field since its original publication. New topics covered include SAMs (and extended input-output models) and their connection to input-output data, structural decomposition analysis (SDA), multiplier decompositions, identifying important coefficients, and international input-output models. A major new feature of this edition is that it is also supported by an accompanying website with solutions to all problems, wide-ranging real-world data sets, and appendices with further information for more advanced readers. Input-Output Analysis is an ideal introduction to the subject for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in a wide variety of fields, including economics, regional science, regional economics, city, regional and urban planning, environmental planning, public policy analysis and public management.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521739023 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson & Stuart G., McIntyre, 2013.
"Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 Emissions,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-63, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Stuart G McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions," Working Papers 1315, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Johann Audrain & Mateo Cordier & Sylvie Faucheux & Marie-Françoise Guyonnaud & Isabelle Nicolaï & Martin O'Connor, 2012. "Ecologie territoriale et indicateurs pour un développement durable de la métropole parisienne," Working Papers hal-00911712, HAL.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer, 2013.
"International fragmentation of production, trade and growth: Impacts and prospects for EU member states,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
484, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer, 2013. "International Fragmentation of Production, Trade and Growth: Impacts and Prospects for EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 387, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Maren Lurweg & Andreas Westermeier, . "Jobs Gained and Lost through Trade - The Case of Germany," Working Papers 200114, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lavanda, Italo, 2012. "Employees’ Compensation Share in Italy - La quota del reddito da lavoro dipendente in Italia (1965-2000)," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 55-64.
- Johann Audrain & Mateo Cordier & Sylvie Faucheux & Martin O'Connor, 2012. "La ville et son estuaire: écologie territoriale et indicateurs pour un développement durable de la métropole parisienne," Working Papers hal-00911666, HAL.
- Mateo Cordier & Martin O'Connor, 2012. "Comment le système économique intéragit-il avec les services écosystémiques intermédiaires: analyse input-output appliquée aux habitats marins de l'estuaire de la Seine," Working Papers hal-00911659, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.