Economic Development and Cooperation in the Pacific Basin
AbstractFirst published in 1998, this volume brings together contributions from leading economic analysts around the Pacific Basin, reporting on their research into three of the most important issues facing the region: trade, investment flows, and the environmental effects of economic growth. Each of these issues has important domestic and multilateral ramifications and the Pacific Basin's status as the world's most dynamic economic region makes this analysis relevant to policy makers and researchers in all countries. The collection is unusual in offering appraisals from economists representing the principal economies of the region. Among other contributions in the book are insights into the forces animating regional trade and investment, detailed assessment of leading East Asian economies such as those of China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and Singapore, and innovative research on economy-environment linkages.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521583664 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongkul Won & Frank S.T. Hsiao & Doo Yong Yang, 2008. "FDI Inflows, Exports and Economic Growth in First and Second Generation ANIEs : Panel Data Causality Analyses," Trade Working Papers 21939, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gregory Graff & David Roland Holst & David Zilberman, 2010.
"Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries,"
- Graff, Gregory & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David, 2005. "Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series RP2005/27, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Newfarmer, Richard & Schmukler, Sergio, 2001. "Crisis and contagion in East Asia : nine lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2610, The World Bank.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shujiro Urata, 2010. "Changing Commercial Policy in Japan During 1985Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2010," Trade Working Papers 23056, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.