Topics in Advanced Econometrics
AbstractIn this book Herman Bierens provides a mathematically rigorous treatment of a number of timely topics in advanced econometrics. His subjects include nonlinear estimation, maximum likelihood theory, ARMA and ARMAX models, unit roots and cointegration, and nonparametric regression, together with an extensive and thorough treatment of the necessary probability theory. Professor Bierens' study is uniquely self-contained, providing the reader with a selection of the latest developments in econometric theory, along with the required introductory material on each topic. It will be of great use to graduate students of econometrics and statistics, and is particularly suitable for self-tuition.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521565110 and published in 1996.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon C.R. Kemp & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2010.
"Regression towards the mode,"
Economics Discussion Papers
686, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Luc Pronzato & Anatoly Zhigljavsky, 2011. "Gradient algorithms for quadratic optimization with fast convergence rates," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 597-617, December.
- Bierens, Herman J., 1997.
"Nonparametric cointegration analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 379-404, April.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007.
"Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4220, The World Bank.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2009. "Evaluating the Trade Effect of Developing Regional Trade Agreements: a Semi-parametric Approach," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 709-743.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2009. "The Flexible Fourier Form and Local GLS De-trended Unit Root Tests," Working Papers w200919, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.