Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThe interaction between macroeconomic and agricultural sector reforms is of vital importance to developing and East European economies, whose agricultural sectors account for major shares of economic activity and income. Derived from a conference organised jointly by the Centre for Economic Policy Research and the OECD Development Centre, the papers in this volume adopt an open economy perspective to reform, and throw light on the sequencing of reforms in the context of structural adjustment and 'intersectoral imbalance'. Leading international figures examine the stabilisation of agricultural prices and income, the public finance dimensions of agricultural reform, and the prospects for policies of liberalisation and trade reform currently being adopted in many developing and East European countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521420563 and published in 1992.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manjira Datta, .
"Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy With Technological Uncertainty,"
97/9, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta, 1999. "Optimal accumulation in a small open economy with technological uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 207-219.
- Manjira Datta, . "Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy with Technological Uncertainty," Working Papers 2132840, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason, .
"Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
93-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1995. "Why Is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 67-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1994. "Why Is There Corporate Taxation In a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," NBER Working Papers 4690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1993. "Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Econom? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," Memorandum 18/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 1996. "The Welfare Analysis of Fiscal Policy: A Simple Unified Account," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 316., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M., 1992. "An exact approach for evaluating the benefits from technological change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1024, The World Bank.
- Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Ebru Voyvoda & A. Erinc Yeldan, 2000.
"Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment in a Globalized Developing Economy: Growth, Accumulation and Distribution, Turkey 1969-1998,"
2004, Economic Research Forum, revised Feb 2000.
- Erinç Yeldan & Kývýlcým Metin-Özcan & Ebru Voyvoda, 1999. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment in a Globalized Developing Economy : Growth, Accumulation and Distribution, Turkey 1969-1998," Departmental Working Papers 995, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Burnside, Craig & Dollar, David, 1998. "Aid, the incentive regime, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1937, The World Bank.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995.
"The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995. "The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- Torben Andersen & Niels Hansen, 1995. "Price adjustment in open economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 303-321, October.
- S. Mansoob Murshed, 2005. "Quantitative Restrictions On The Flow Of Narcotics: Supply And Demand Restraints In A North-South Macro-Model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 391-401.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.