The Regulation of Monopoly
AbstractCompetition may not function well where technology calls for large and complex investments, as in the electrivity industry where public utilities often provide service. This book presents economic welfare foundations for the purpose of evaluating how well
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521368629 and published in 1989.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008.
"Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters,"
15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, . "Promoting Clean Technologies: The Energy Market Structure Crucially Matters," Working Papers 2008_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," THEMA Working Papers 2008-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Niels Haldrup & Frank S. Nielsen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2007.
"A Vector Autoregressive Model for Electricity Prices Subject to Long Memory and Regime Switching,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-29, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Frank S. & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2010. "A vector autoregressive model for electricity prices subject to long memory and regime switching," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1044-1058, September.
- Niels Haldrup & Frank S. Nielsen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "A vector autoregressive model for electricity prices subject to long memory and regime switching," Working Papers 1211, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 1997. "Rate-of-return regulation and the behavior of the return on equity for electric utilities," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 491-510.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Sweeney, George H. & Gropper, Daniel M., 1995. "Subsidy free pricing of interruptible service contracts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 53-58, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.