Trade and Industrial Policy under International Oligopoly
AbstractThe existence of firms with different levels of efficiency within a country plays an important role in this in-depth analysis of industrial and trade policies in a multi-country trade-theoretic framework. Sajal Lahiri and Yoshiyasu Ono examine various ind
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521038171 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
- Lahiri,Sajal & Ono,Yoshiyasu, 2003. "Trade and Industrial Policy under International Oligopoly," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770330, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006.
"The Byrd Amendment as Facilitating a Tacit International Business Collusion,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0647, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2011. "The Byrd Amendment as Facilitating a Tacit International Business Collusion," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 877-893, November.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S., 2009. "Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2011. "Economic Systems and Economic Growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 217-229, September.
- X. Wang & Jingang Zhao, 2009. "On the efficiency of indirect taxes in differentiated oligopolies with asymmetric costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 223-239, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.