Working time: new issues and old beliefs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series Brussels Economic Review with number 4 and published in 2004.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Altavilla & Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2004.
"Evaluating The Effects Of Working Hours On Employment And Wages,"
11_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Garofalo, Antonio & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2005. "Evaluating the effects of working hours on employment and wages," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 647-664, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.