Energy: choices for Europe
AbstractCan EuropeÂ?s nations go alone in their quest for a secure, competitive and environmentally-sustainable energy future? Or will this lead to a dispersion of effort, even to mutually undercutting national policies? If a common energy policy is the way forward, can the EU manage the necessary political arbitrage between 27+ different countries? This report seeks to answer these questions. A video from the launch event is available on ESMT's website. Follow the link below to see the complete dataset (data sources and methodology) of the Energy Policy Index (EPI) Energy_Report_Data_and_Methodology.pdf
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Bruegel in its series Blueprints with number 14 and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Bongardt & Isabel Cabrita, 2007. "Towards A Competitive Low-Carbon Economy: On Firms’ Incentives And The Role Of Public Research," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 49, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen, 2013. "Energy security and improvements in the function of diversity indices—Taiwan energy supply structure case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 9-20.
- Andriy Ruban, 2010. "Modern European Geopolitical Energy Alliances," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 127-146.
- Hooper, E. & Medvedev, A., 2008.
"Electrifying Integration: Electricity Production And The South-East Europe Regional Energy Market,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0804, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hooper, Elizabeth & Medvedev, Andrei, 2009. "Electrifying integration: Electricity production and the South East Europe regional energy market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 24-33, March.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas, 2010. "Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5388-5398, October.
- Becker Zuazua, Fernando, 2011. "Prospectiva de la electricidad en España/Foresight for the electricity sector in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 415-432, Agosto.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2009.
"Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4474-4481, November.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2009. "Measuring the Security of External Energy Supply in the European Union," SITE Working Paper Series 2, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Mathias Siems & John K. Ashton, 2011. "The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 355-369, November.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Nicolas Bader, 2008. "The Policy Framework for the Promotion of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in Europe: A Critical Assessment," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 19, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Theodoros Zachariadis, 2007. "Energy Policy in Cyprus: Outlook and Major Challenges," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.