Coming of age: report on the euro area
AbstractThis report surveys the economic performance of the euro area and gives recommendations about six policy challenges of major importance for the future of EMU.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Bruegel in its series Blueprints with number 11 and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Criste, Adina, 2010. "Risks and Potential Benefits of Enlarging the Euro Zone," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 14(2), pages 142-164.
- Fic, Tatiana & Barrell, Ray & Holland, Dawn, 2008.
"Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 761-774.
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8," NIESR Discussion Papers 1261, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- JÃ¼rgen von Hagen & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jakob von WeizsÃ¤cker, 2009. "A European Exit Strategy," Policy Briefs 328, Bruegel.
- VAN POECK, André, 2009. "One money and fifteen needs inflation and output convergence in the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2009001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Criste, Adina & Mosneanu, Elena Ana, 2009. "Effects Induced By The Global Economic And Financial Crisis In The New Eu Member States," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 13(4), pages 154-161.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Lourdes Acedo Montoya & Alessandro Maravalle, 2008. "How product market reforms lubricate shock adjustment in the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 341, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- André Van Poeck, 2010. "One Money and Sixteen Needs: Has the ECB’s Monetary Policy Become More Balanced Towards the Needs of the Member States?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 43-60, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.