Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThe Internet has fundamentally changed communication among consumers and is likely to impose similar changes for marketing in general. As a result, marketers face a great number of challenges arising from the need to incorporate a growing number of new technologies into their communication, research, pricing and even product development activities. This is an excellent textbook that incorporates most of the tools and techniques that marketers need to master in order to adapt to new trends in consumers’ behavioral patterns, and overall a pleasant and informative reading.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing in its series marketing books with number 2 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.edumark.ase.ro
Internet; Web2.0; Internet2; website; blog; podcasting; RSS; marketing mix; marketing strategy; usability; website development; traffic; SEO;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morozan, Cristian & Enache, Elena & Vechiu, Camelia, 2009. "Evolution of digital marketing," MPRA Paper 13725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihai Orzan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.