Optimal Reserve and Export Policies for the California Almond Industry : Theory, Econometrics, and Simulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation in its series Monographs with number 11937 and published in 1997.
Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespi, John M. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana, 2002.
"Do U.S. Marketing Orders Have Much Market Power? An Examination Of The Almond Board Of California,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John M. Crespi & Adriana Chacón-Cascante, 2004. "Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-15.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Christian, Jason E., 1997. "A Method For Measuring Returns To Nonprice Export Promotion With Application To Almonds," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Chalfant, James A. & Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Venner, Raymond J., 1998. "The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Research Reports 11926, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Gray, Richard S. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Alston, Julian M. & Brunke, Henrich, 2004. "Economic Impacts Of Mandated Grading And Testing To Avoid A Negative Food Safety Event: Ex Ante Analysis Of The Federal Marketing Order For Pistachios," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20031, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.