Cost Economies and Market Power in U.S. Beef Packing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation in its series Monographs with number 11934 and published in 2000.
Industrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton, 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2007. "Formal beef alliances and alignment challenges: issues in contracting, pricing and quality," Project Report Series 7709, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & MacDonald, James M., 2001.
"Tracing the Effects of Agricultural Commodity Prices on Food Processing Costs,"
2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide
125829, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & MacDonald, James M., 2000. "Tracing The Effects Of Agricultural Commodity Prices On Food Processing Costs," Working Papers 11987, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.