AbstractThe immediacy of America's fiscal problems presents an opportunity to reform and renew one of the largest expenditures in the federal budget.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by American Enterprise Institute in its series Books with number 24949 and published in 2011.
Social Security; AEI on Campus;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2010.
"On the Evolution of the US Consumer Wealth Distribution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Hintermaier & Winfried Koeniger, 2011. "On the Evolution of the US Consumer Wealth Distribution," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(2), pages 317-338, April.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven A. Sass, 2007.
"The labor supply of older American men,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, number 52.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011.
"The Effects of Changes in Women's Labor Market Attachment on Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula,"
NBER Working Papers
17439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011. "The Effects of Changes in Women’s Labor Market Attachment on Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula," Working Papers wp248, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2011.
IZA Discussion Papers
5653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karsten Jeske, 2003. "Pension systems and aggregate shocks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 15-31.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dave Adams, CIO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.