African Statistical Yearbook 2011
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Statistical Yearbook with number 300 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitzsche, Eric & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "Efficiency of speed limits in cities: A spatial computable general equilibrium assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 23-48.
- Lucian-Ion Medar & Irina-Elena Chirtoc, 2013. "The Importance Of Land Bank For Agricultural Development And The Technique Of Granting Rural Land Loan," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 63-67, August.
- Simona FRONE, 2012. "Issues On The Role Of Efficient Water Pricing For Sustainable Water Management," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 84-111, June.
- Nahid HOSSAIN & Yuzuru MIYATA, 2012. "Municipal Solid Waste Management of Toyohashi City: an Analysis by Environmental Kuznets Curve," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 97-110, December.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:97-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2012. "Potential economic corridors between Vietnam and Lao PDR: Roles played by Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.