Die Konstruktion und Schätzung eines Konjunkturfrühindikators für Hamburg
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics in its journal Wirtschaftsdienst.
Volume (Year): 83 (2003)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Düsternbrooker Weg 120, 24105 Kiel / Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, 20354 Hamburg
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814-520
Web page: http://www.wirtschaftsdienst.eu/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harm Bandholz, 2005. "New Composite Leading Indicators for Hungary and Poland," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 3, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Sectoral gross value-added forecasts at the regional level: Is there any information gain?," MPRA Paper 46765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013.
"Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p15, European Regional Science Association.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors," Discussion Papers in Economics 17104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2012. "Forecasting GDP at the Regional Level with Many Predictors," CESifo Working Paper Series 3956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014.
"Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?,"
Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 61-90, February.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: Are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 171, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.