Auswirkung des Leasings auf die Fremdkapitalkapazität
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing in its journal Leasing: Wissenschaft & Praxis, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing an der Universität zu Köln.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.leasing.uni-koeln.de/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Moore, John, 1997.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 211-48, April.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 1995. "Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 5083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Moore & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, . "Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 1995-5, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ryo Kato, 2003. "Matlab code for Kiyotaki-Moore credit cycles," QM&RBC Codes 113, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- V. Sivarama Krishnan & R. Charles Moyer, 1994. "Bankruptcy Costs and the Financial Leasing Decision," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(2), Summer.
- Leigh A. Riddick & Toni M. Whited, 2009. "The Corporate Propensity to Save," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(4), pages 1729-1766, 08.
- Yan, An, 2006. "Leasing and Debt Financing: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 709-731, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.