Joint of QFD & DEA & Supply Chain
AbstractSCM is both a theory and an applied style. That's an approach that reduces cost or saves money for increasing customer satisfaction. Nowadays, the progress of technologies is faster than in the past. So, it seems to be very necessary that the supply chain has to convert to a supply network. Therefore, the use of several techniques such as QFD&DEA can progressively control and evaluate a company to compete with other companies. Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is a powerful tool that translates the Voice of the Customer (VoC) into the Engineering Characteristics (ECs). Their important criterion is customer satisfaction. One part of QFD matrix that compares competitors, is called benchmarking. This part helps a company in decision making and choosing strategies. Also, to use of Data Envelopment Analyses (DEA) models (especially CCR), transshipment process etc. from identification of business process types, Inputs/Outputs, until identification of optimal transshipment and deployment plans of Supply Chain Network. This paper presents a suggestion of a systematic method accompanied by a short review of joint of techniques.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Timisoara Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Postal: 16 J. H. Pestalozzi Street, 300115, Timisoara, Romania
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.