Optimal Trade Execution Under Geometric Brownian Motion In The Almgren And Chriss Framework
AbstractWith an alternative choice of risk criterion, we solve the HJB equation explicitly to find a closed-form solution for the optimal trade execution strategy in the Almgren–Chriss framework assuming the underlying unaffected stock price process is geometric Brownian motion.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijtaf/ijtaf.shtml
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somayeh Moazeni & Thomas Coleman & Yuying Li, 2013. "Regularized robust optimization: the optimal portfolio execution case," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 341-377, June.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2012.
"A Simple Characterization of Dynamic Completeness in Continuous Time,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
201312, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2011. "A Simple Characterization of Dynamic Completeness in Continuous Time," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 211, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Florian Kl\"ock & Alexander Schied & Yuemeng Sun, 2012. "Price manipulation in a market impact model with dark pool," Papers 1205.4008, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Olivier Gu\'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2012. "General Intensity Shapes in Optimal Liquidation," Papers 1204.0148, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Eric S\'er\'e, 2013. "Smooth solutions to portfolio liquidation problems under price-sensitive market impact," Papers 1309.0474, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Jinniao Qiu, 2013. "A Non-Markovian Liquidation Problem and Backward SPDEs with Singular Terminal Conditions," Papers 1309.0461, arXiv.org.
- Christopher Lorenz & Alexander Schied, 2013. "Drift dependence of optimal trade execution strategies under transient price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 743-770, October.
- Forsyth, P.A. & Kennedy, J.S. & Tse, S.T. & Windcliff, H., 2012. "Optimal trade execution: A mean quadratic variation approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1971-1991.
- Olivier Gu\'eant, 2012. "Optimal execution and block trade pricing: a general framework," Papers 1210.6372, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Damiano Brigo & Giuseppe Di Graziano, 2013. "Optimal execution comparison across risks and dynamics, with solutions for displaced diffusions," Papers 1304.2942, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2010. "Optimal trading algorithms and selfsimilar processes: a p-variation approach," Working Papers hal-00546145, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.