Complete Solution Of A Pursuit–Evasion Differential Game With Hybrid Evader Dynamics
AbstractA pursuit–evasion differential game of prescribed duration with bounded controls is considered. The evader has two possible dynamics, while the pursuer dynamics is fixed. The evader can change its dynamics once during the game and its initial lateral acceleration is nonzero. The pursuer knows the possible dynamics of the evader, but not the actual one. Due to the different information sets of the players the game is not zero-sum. The robust capture zone of the pursuer and the robust escape zone of the evader are constructed and analyzed. Since the game is not zero-sum the robust capture/escape zones do not complement each other. Illustrative examples are presented.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.