On The Existence Of Berge'S Strong Equilibrium
AbstractIn this paper, we establish the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium for games with n persons in infinite dimensional space in the case where the payoff function of each player is quasi-concave. Moreover, we study the continuity of Berge's strong equilibria correspondence and essential games.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Other versions of this item:
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611851, HAL.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yong-Hui Zhou & Jian Yu & Shu-Wen Xiang, 2007. "Essential stability in games with infinitely many pure strategies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 493-503, April.
- Monique Florenzano, 2008.
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b08005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Monique Florenzano, 2007. "General equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00250167, HAL.
- Yu, Jian, 1999. "Essential equilibria of n-person noncooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 361-372, April.
- Larbani, Moussa & Nessah, Rabia, 2008. "A note on the existence of Berge and Berge-Nash equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 258-271, March.
- Rabia Nessah & Moussa Larbani & Tarik Tazdait, 2009. "On Berge Equilibria," Working Papers 2010-ECO-16, IESEG School of Management.
- Borglin, Anders & Keiding, Hans, 1976. "Existence of equilibrium actions and of equilibrium : A note on the `new' existence theorems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 313-316, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.