Coalitional Solution Of A Game-Theoretic Emission Reduction Model
AbstractIn this paper the problem of allocation over time of total cost incurred by coalitions of countries in a coalitional game of pollution reduction is considered. The Nash equilibrium in the game played by coalitions is computed and then the value of each coalition is allocated according to some given mechanism between its members.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Farnaz Taherkhani, 2013. "Adaptation and the Allocation of Pollution Reduction Costs," Cahiers de recherche 03-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.