Deterministic Differential Games Under Probability Knowledge Of Initial Condition
AbstractWe study a zero-sum differential game where the players have only an unperfect information on the state of the system. In the beginning of the game only a random distribution on the initial state is available. The main result of the paper is the existence of the value obtained through an uniqueness result for Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs equations stated on the space of measure in ℝn. This result is the first step for future work on differential games with lack of information.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
- Rainer Buckdahn & Juan Li & Marc Quincampoix, 2013. "Value function of differential games without Isaacs conditions. An approach with nonanticipative mixed strategies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 989-1020, November.
- R. Buckdahn & P. Cardaliaguet & M. Quincampoix, 2011. "Some Recent Aspects of Differential Game Theory," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 74-114, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.