A Note On Luenberger'S Zero-Maximum Principle For Core Allocations
AbstractIn this note, we state a zero-maximum principle for core allocations, a result which was foreseen by Luenberger (1995). We prove a generalization of the first-zero maximum theorem of Luenberger. Roughly said, an allocation is in the core if for every coalition, the sum of individual benefit functions is non-positive. We also provide some partial converses which give a generalization of the second-zero maximum theorem of Luenberger.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 09 (2007)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphaël Giraud, 2012. "Money matters: an axiomatic theory of the endowment effect," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 303-339, June.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Bertrand Crettez & Naïla Hayek, 2005. "Allais's Trading Process And The Dynamic Evolution of an OLG Markets Economy," Post-Print halshs-00448184, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.