Solution Mechanisms For Cooperative Stochastic Differential Games
AbstractCooperative stochastic differential games constitute a highly complex form of decision making under uncertainty. In particular, interactions between strategic behaviors, dynamic evolution, stochastic elements and solution agreement have to be considered simultaneously. This complexity leads to great difficulties in the derivation of dynamically stable solutions. Despite urgent calls for cooperation in the global economy, the lack of formal analyses has precluded rigorous analysis of this problem. In this paper, mechanisms for the derivation of dynamically stable solutions to cooperative stochastic differential games are presented. Games with transferable payoffs and those with nontransferable payoffs are considered. Numerical illustrations are also provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal International Game Theory Review.
Volume (Year): 08 (2006)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.