AbstractNo abstract received.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal Division of Labor & Transaction Costs.
Volume (Year): 01 (2006)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/dltc/dltc.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D - Microeconomics
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- F - International Economics
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- L - Industrial Organization
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 2000.
"The Optimal Size of Public Spending and the Distortionary Cost of Taxation,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 2), pages 253-72, June.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2000. "The Optimal Size of Public Spending and the Distortionary Cost of Taxation," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series archive-19, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.