Division Of Labour And Transaction Costs: Toward A Research Agenda
AbstractAfter outlining what appears to be the central principle unifying the literature of the division of labour that has been expanding during the last two decades, I highlight a set of selected research topics, which appear to me to be of particular significance and therefore deserve much further exploration.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its journal Division of Labor & Transaction Costs.
Volume (Year): 01 (2005)
Issue (Month): 01 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.worldscinet.com/dltc/dltc.shtml
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D - Microeconomics
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- F - International Economics
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- L - Industrial Organization
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.