Social Security Disability Insurance: Time For Fundamental Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013.
"The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009. "The effects of expanding the generosity of the statutory sickness insurance system," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/35, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kostøl, Andreas Ravndal & Mogstad, Magne, 2012.
"How Financial Incentives Induce Disability Insurance Recipients to Return to Work,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2013. "How Financial Incentives Induce Disability Insurance Recipients to Return to Work," NBER Working Papers 19016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2012. "How financial incentives induce disability insurance recipients to return to work," Discussion Papers 685, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- repec:fip:fedfel:y:2013:i:june24:n:2013-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.