Social Security Disability Insurance: Time For Fundamental Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2012.
"How financial incentives induce disability insurance recipients to return to work,"
685, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2013. "How Financial Incentives Induce Disability Insurance Recipients to Return to Work," NBER Working Papers 19016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kostol, Andreas Ravndal & Mogstad, Magne, 2012. "How Financial Incentives Induce Disability Insurance Recipients to Return to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009.
"The effects of expanding the generosity of the statutory sickness insurance system,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/35, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & McVicar, Duncan & Wilkins, Roger, 2013. "Disability benefit growth and disability reform in the U.S.: lessons from other OECD nations," Working Paper Series 2013-40, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mary C. Daly & Brian Lucking & Jonathan A. Schwabish, 2013. "The future of Social Security Disability Insurance," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue june24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.