An economic view of food deserts in the united states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014.
"The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes,"
13-023, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J., 2014. "Understanding Consumer Preferences for Nutritious Foods: Retailing Strategies in a Food Desert," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 17(A).
- William Bellinger & Jue Wang, 2011. "Poverty, Place or Race: Causes of the Retail Gap in Smaller U.S. Cities," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 253-270, September.
- Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2013. "Sports Facilities, Agglomeration, and Urban Redevelopment," Working Papers 2013-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Manan Roy & Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2012.
"Federal nutrition programs and childhood obesity: inside the black box,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Roy, Manan & Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2010. "Federal Nutrition Programs and Childhood Obesity: Inside the Black Box," IZA Discussion Papers 5316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rabinowitz, Adam N., 2011. "The Relationship of Supermarket Access to the Price and Nutritional Quality of Household Purchases," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "The Role of Food Access in Meeting Some Dietary Guidelines: A Natural Experiment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 129727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Chenarides, Lauren & Goetz, Stephan J., 2012. "Limited Food Access as an Equilibrium Outcome: An Empirical Analysis," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123196, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ellickson, Paul B. & Grieco, Paul L.E., 2013. "Wal-Mart and the geography of grocery retailing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-14.
- Wilde, Parke & Llobrera, Joseph & Ver Ploeg, Michele, 2014. "Population Density, Poverty, and Food Retail Access in the United States: An Empirical Approach," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 17(A).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.