Deconstructing European poverty measures: What relative and absolute scales measure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2009.
"Accounting for Imputed and Capital Income Flows in Income Inequality Analyses,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2009. "Accounting for Imputed and Capital Income Flows in Income Inequality Analyses," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 254, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Beblo, Miriam & Knaus, Thomas, 2001. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(3), pages 301-20, September.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011.
"Weakly Relative Poverty,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 2001. "What Policymakers Need to Know about Poverty Dynamics," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 757-759.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kenneth Couch & Maureen A. Pirog & Kenneth A. Couch & Maureen A. Pirog, 2010. "Poverty measurement in the U.S., Europe, and developing countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 217-226, 03.
- Kenneth Couch & Maureen A. Pirog & Anirudh Krishna, 2010. "Who became poor, who escaped poverty, and why? Developing and using a retrospective methodology in five countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 351-372, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.