POLICY ARENA Building efficiency in agricultural marketing: The long-run role of BULOG in the Indonesian food economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1975. "The Political Economy of Rice in Asia: Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Ellis, Frank, 1993. "Private trade and public role in staple food marketing : The case of rice in Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 428-438, October.
- Benoit Dostie & Steven Haggblade & Josée Randriamamonjy, 2002.
"Seasonal Poverty in Madagascar: Magnitude and Solutions,"
Cahiers de recherche
02-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J., 2002. "Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Poulton, Colin & Kydd, Jonathan & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2006. "State intervention for food price stabilisation in Africa: Can it work?," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-356, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.