Does trade liberalization lead to productivity increases? A case study of Bolivian manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arusha Cooray & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "The level and growth effects in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries: A knowledge economy approach," CAMA Working Papers 2012-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Sanghamitra Das & Ch. Sambasiva Rao, 2004. "Trade liberalization, imported inputs and factor efficiencies: Evidence from the auto components industry in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Geske Dijkstra, A., 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1567-1582, September.
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for the Scandinavian countries: a knowledge economy approach," MPRA Paper 31606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.