Health sector reform and organizational issues at the local level: Lessons from selected African countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garenne, Michel & Gakusi, Albert Eneas, 2006. "Vulnerability and Resilience: Determinants of Under-Five Mortality Changes in Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1765-1787, October.
- Harold Coulombe & Quentin Wodon, 2013.
"Mapping religious health assets: Are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1615-1631.
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Mapping religious health assets: are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 45387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier, Jill & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Do faith-inspired health care providers in Africa reach the poor more than other providers?," MPRA Paper 45379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.